Comic Book Space Boy

When the dream began, I was a spectator watching a 2D animated movie. As it went on, I identified with the boy more and more and the art style became more and more realistic.

A father and son were travelling on a ship in a storm. The ship was carrying advanced technology. When the ship began to sink, they got into a rocket ship and escaped down into the water. The ship was clunky, top heavy, and lacked any aerodynamics. It wasn't designed for water travel.

In the greenish water of the ocean, they found an underwater base of an organization trying to get to the moon. The father and son eagerly asked to be taken along but were refused, so they took their rocket ship and got there first.

The next thing I remember is seeing the organization's ship sucking the moon into its giant frontal maw. Within seconds, the moon was completely and permanently gone. The ship turned to go back to earth but the boy was standing in their way.

At this point, I had a sense of self with the boy and the cartoon style had faded into realism.

Earth had a ring like Saturn, and I was standing on it. I had used some sort of power/technology power to phase out earth. The result: the planet and I were mostly transparent. We were faintly visible, but nothing could hit us because we were primarily in another dimension.

The phase out foiled the plans of the organization and they left to another part of space.

I went down to the organization's primary headquarters, which were built with each story like a stair step into a mountain. It had many, many stories. I was supposed to meet someone alone at the top story so I took the long, diagonal elevator up. To my surprise, I found a host of people at that story - none from the organization. They had all moved in now that the organization was defeated. The top story was a hall of hotel rooms with no doors. Everyone was taking showers and singing loudly.

I went from room to room trying to find the person I was supposed to meet. The top story got darker and darker as I went until I felt like I was being smothered in a green gloom. I found a few of my real-world brothers and a real-world non-biological sister (whom I will call Alena). But not my appointment.

There was a wedding beginning outside the building, so I took the elevator back down, bewildered. Then I woke up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment